Learn Software Testing Quickly from the Experienced Professionals – Guaranteed!
The Best Software Testing Training You’ll Ever Get!
By SoftwareTestingHelp.com Team
Software Testing Online Training – Weekend Batch
With so many requests from our readers we are coming up with a new weekend training batch with even more exciting course curriculum. Please continue reading to get more details about this Software Testing Online Training – Weekend batch from the experienced professionals from SoftwareTestingHelp.com
The Most Practical, Precise and Inexpensive Software Testing Training Course: Software Testing (Basics + Advanced) + Automation Basics – New Weekend batch
It is going to include everything there is to know for you to become a perfect Software Tester. This software testing QA training course is designed by working professionals in a way that, course it will progress from introducing you to the basics of software testing to advanced topics like Software configuration management, creating a test plan, test estimations etc. along with introduction and familiarity with Automation testing and tools like QTP and QC.
Who is this Course for?
In this course we will teach you the most practical things required for you to get and survive a software testing job.
This is a perfect course for those who are:
- Experienced professionals from IT or Non-IT field
- Just college passout
- Experienced testing professionals, developers, leads, managers who want to learn all the basic and advanced testing skills
Why Enroll with SoftwareTestingHelp?
- Hands-on training by experienced working professionals
- LIVE training sessions at the scheduled time
- Video recordings available to revise training
- Course content as per the current software testing technology and the job market
- Practical assignments at the end of every session
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
- Individual mock interview session
- Free eBooks and loads of software testing study material
- Software testing certification guide
- Assistance for passing the ISTQB certification with our premium ISTQB question bank
- Course completion certificate (on request)
- All-time support for your questions
- Lifetime enrollment – Pay one time fee and access video training sessions as many times as you want. (no need to worry about missing any session)
Enroll Now! Click to join our upcoming Live batch.
Click on below button to pay online with credit card and reserve your seat Now!
Note – See more payment options at the end of this page.
Software Testing (Basics + Advanced) + Automation Basics Class – WEEKEND Batch Training Plan
Software Testing Curriculum
- Familiarized with SDLC & STLC processes
- Ready to Develop Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test data.
- Execute tests & record results.
- Report & track defects.
Week 1 Topics
Software development life cycle (SDLC)
- What is a system?
- What is a application?
- What is SDLC?
- Different phases in SDLC
- Requirements/Initiate phase
- Analysis phase
- Design Phase
- Coding/Development phase
- Testing phase
- Acceptance phase
- Release and Post release (maintenance) phase
Introduction to QA/Software Testing
- How Quality is Defined
- Why Do We Test Software?
- What is a QA Process?
- When Should Testing Occur?
- What is a Defect?
- Scope of Testing
- Basic Testing Vocabulary
- Quality Assurance versus Quality Control versus Testing
- Life Cycle Testing
- Independent Testing
- Levels of Testing
- The Cost of Quality
- Software Quality Factors
- The Multiple Roles of the Software Tester(People Relationships)
- Quality Assurance Management
- Software testing big picture in a real time environment
- Capabilities/Skill set required to excel in software testing.
Week 2 Topics
SDLC Models and Methodologies
- Waterfall model
- Agile Methodologies and tools used in agile environments
- Other software development methodologies
- How to choose model for a project
- Comparative analysis of SDLC models
Testing Methodologies, Levels and approaches
- White box testing
- Black Box testing
- Grey box testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System testing
- User Acceptance testing
- Pre-Production & Production Testing
- Smoke and Sanity Testing
- Ad-hoc Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Regression testing
- Compatibility testing
- Accessibility testing
- Load testing
- Security testing
- Installation testing
Week 3 Topics
Testing Life Cycle
- Test Initiation (Requirements reviewing to test the system)
- Test Planning
- Test Designing
- Test execution
- Defect Tracking
- Test reporting
- Test closure.
- Test environment
- Test data mining
- Schedule and Resources
- Effort and estimation
- Entry and Exit criteria
- Contingency Plan
- Sample Test plan
Homework: Write a test plan for Hotels.com “Home page redesign” project.
Test Designing, Execution & Defect Tracking
- Test Designing
- Defect life cycle
- Test Execution
- Severity, priority
- Defect tracking Tool – Quality Center
- Defect report
- Defect Tracking Sheet
- Advanced topics or tools required for QA analysts
- Sample high level test scenarios excel
Homework: Write a high level test scenarios document for Hotels.com “home page redesign” project
Week 4 Topics
Quality Center Modules
- Business Process
- Test Plan
- Test Lab
- QC Application Lifecycle Methodology (QC ALM)
- Writing test cases in Quality Center
- Executing manual test cases in Quality Center
- Writing defects in the defects module
Web Environment & Its Architecture
- 1 tier Architecture (standalone) – What kind of env?
- 2 tier Architecture (Client-Server) – Common terminology
- 3 Tier Environments
- N-tier Environment
- Web browsers
- Web servers
- Application servers
- DB servers
Week 5 Topics
Introduction to Test Automation (QTP, Parasoft SOATest, SOAP UI)
- Basics of automation testing – why, when and how to perform automation testing
- Factors for choosing a particular tool
- An overview for the major functional testing tools
- Overview of Test management and bug tracking tools
- Change management
- Incident Management
- Risk management principles
Automated tests using QTP
- Create a sample test in QTP
- Keyword driven testing
- Data driven testing
- Execute automated tests in QTP
- Execute automated tests thru QC and report the results in QC
- Course Conclusion
- Preview of automated testing training curriculum
- Preview of etl testing training curriculum
- Preview of web services testing training curriculum
- Resume preparation
- Mock up interviews
- Certification guidance (ISTE, ISQA)
Bonus 1 – Our premium Software Testing Career Package eBook valued $15, yours for free: Every crucial aspect of software testing is covered in this eBook. It is a valuable reference source for new software testers, managers, and developers, alike. It has a lot of good information, which is unbelievably practical and easy to understand. You will get a 13o+ pages PDF with systematic and simple way to understand software testing methodology along with a bonus chapter – Freelance testing opportunities for testers to earn extra income!
Bonus 2 – ISTQB Premium question bank and study material valued more than $35, yours for free:
Our ISTQB study material will provide everything for you to prepare for this exam. The material is verified by certified ISTQB experts and many students who actually used this material for passing the exam with high scores.
Bonus 3 – Resume review and assistance to prepare a professional resume valued more than $50, yours for free
We will review your resume and help you to make it more effective and professional. We will also help you prepare for interview by taking mock interview so that you can face any interview confidently.
About the Instructor:
Varun Ramanujam has 10+ years of IT experience with a Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering. Oracle certified expert in data validation, software quality assurance and test automation using QC, QTP, Parasoft SOATest & SOAPUI etc. Worked on multiple QA projects across Telecom, Healthcare, Retail & Finance domains. Presently working for a big financial client in Durham, North Carolina, USA.
FREE Demo Sessions:
Try a free demo sessions to see for yourself the quality of this software testing training course that is offered at unbelievable price.
Live Demo Session:
Why Only Limited Spots?
We will be letting JUST 10 people in on this batch. We want to make sure we are providing personal attention to each student in order to make you a perfect software tester.
Upcoming Batch Schedule:
Course name: Software Testing (Basics + Advanced) + Automation Basics
Course start date: 9th Aug 2014
Time: 8.00 AM PST | 11.00 AM EST | (i.e 8.30 PM IST 9th Aug 2014)
Course Duration: Approximately 5 Weeks, Regular WEEKEND Sat-Sun batches, 2 days per week, 4 hours per day. Live training sessions and live project + access to all training videos and bonus material.
Live training sessions will be conducted using the GoToTraining online training software. You don’t need an account. We will send invitation to join the live sessions.
Pricing and Payment Options:
=> Live + Videos
For Live sessions + Videos + Resume Review + Mock Interview + Training Material + All Bonuses
US $200 Only US $149 or INR 12000 Only INR 8990/– (That’s 25% discount for the first 10 spots only).
Important: If the system doesn’t accept your credit card or if you have any questions that have been unanswered, please email me directly: email@example.com
Click on below button to pay online with credit card or Paypal and reserve your seat Now!
Option 1) Secured Credit Card Payment:
Option 2) Paypal or Credit Card Payment:
If you don’t have Paypal account you can still make credit card payment using this payment option.
Option 3) Manual Payment in INR:
Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for manual (direct bank transfer using net banking or cash deposit) payment options
Note: Indian participants need to use option 1 or 3 as Paypal payment is not supported for Indian accounts.
Vijay and Varun.
P.S We know the importance of your money. Hence we are offering this course for very affordable price compared to the institutes who are offering 4-5 days crash courses for more than $1500. For sure, we know our hands-on job oriented training from experienced professionals is better than those crash courses. Providing quality training to you is our responsibility. We will use all our experience to make you an expert software tester.
Agree, Reserve your Seat Now with above payment options!
Please feel free to contact us for any queries.
© www.SoftwareTestingHelp.com – Helping testers since 2006. All rights reserved.