The fastest way to get started with software testing – Guaranteed!
Software Testing Career Package
A Software Tester’s Journey from Getting a Job to Becoming a Test Leader!”
– From the author of SoftwareTestingHelp.com and contributing software testing experts.
You want to learn software testing, but there are two major problems with your learning.
First, You start learning it but there are so many possibilities, it’s hard to get started. Or even if you manage to get started it’s difficult to expert software testing without proper guidance.
Second, you don’t want to spend weeks or even months learning not only to get started, but the best ways to get started.
Friend, you’ve come to the right place — because I’ve got the answer to both the problems.
Introducing the Most Helpful, Practical and Inexpensive Software Testing Study Guide.
Stop yourself trying to figure out how to succeed in your software testing career. Instead, take benefit of these proven methods and real-life examples.
This is a Complete Manual Testing Course with Practical Tips on Job Hunting, Career Planning and Testing Skill Improvement!
You can pick up Software Testing Essentials and learn from the experts within a week! I’ve been working in the software testing field for almost a decade now. I know what it takes to learn software testing, get a job, and advance in this field.
“Every crucial aspect of software testing is covered in this eBook. It is a valuable training and reference source for new software testers, managers, and developers, alike. It has a lot of good information, which is unbelievably practical and easy to understand. If you test software, or depend on people who do, then read this book. Each page contains hard-won advice for handling the practical problems you encounter every day.” – Debasis Pradhan, Test Manager and author of softwaretestingtricks.com
Who should use this eBook?
It doesn’t matter if you are an undergraduate or graduate student or a fresher looking for a job in software testing or a professional working as a test engineer or a senior QA lead or a Test manager, this eBook is designed to be used as the primary textbook and an all-in-one resource for software test engineers and developers.
What You’ll learn after reading this eBook…
- You should be able to get a job quickly with our comprehensive guide on resume and interview preparation.
- Learn how to get started in software testing.
- Learn best tips on how to quickly become a skilled software tester who finds critical defects in any application.
- Learn how to manage defects like a pro and get those resolved.
- How to become a web testing expert.
- How to achieve exponential career growth and excel in your career.
- How to deal with the developers during uncomfortable project meetings.
- Master the art of becoming a good team leader/manager.
- Plug-in all real-life tips and examples into almost any of your career situations for a bright software testing career.
- …. and learn much more about software testing best practices which are not available in other text books…
“This ebook is one of the best books on the Subject. It has touched several topics which have not been covered by most other books. I recommend this book to all people who want to take up Software Testing as a Career.” – Niraj Agrawal, Managing Director, MindScripts Technologies.
“There is a lot of good sense here, especially in your quite exhaustive bullet points. For example “What should be testing process on a new project”, I liked that list. I got a feeling you could write several more books simply from those massive value in bullet points.” – Igor Jese, author of popular screen prototyping tool MockupScreens.com
“This eBook is most organized, easiest guide to read and understand. It will definitely help people learn about software testing in practice.” – Nishant Netke, QA manager.
“This eBook helped me to get my first interview call for software testing job. I’m really thankful to Vijay for making this available for me even before the release on website.” – Rupali Bina, entry level tester.
“I’ve read the software testing book on how Google test software, but this eBook is most practical with real life testing case studies.”– Jeanne Luke, Test Lead and STH reader who got early access to this eBook.
“Highly recommended for people who want to get into software testing from any other profession. I’m a call center executive and want to get into software testing field. This eBook shows exact steps how to switch to testing field and get started as a tester which I couldn’t find elsewhere online.” – Nalini Misra, MCA, Back office executive.
“A great read for those who desire to start in the software testing profession or seasoned professionals who could use it as a quick refresher. I’ve 12 years of experience as a QA engineer, and 6 years in Information Security. The book is highly practical and it offers sound advice on preparing, seeking and interviewing for a testing position. The book covers soft skills such as communication and teamwork. The book offers many samples, templates checklists and tips and tricks on a breadth of pertinent topics. Concepts and terms are explained clearly. I have read many QA and testing books, but I haven’t seen any that outline the skills and tips on how to get started as a software tester like this one.” – Walt Walker, Systems Security Specialist, Chicago.
Grab Software Testing Career Package now. I’m confident you’ll love it.
Here is what we have got for you:
- 13o+ pages PDF with systematic and simple way to understand software testing methodology.
- A clear tutorial approach to help you learn and implement test strategy in real-life scenarios.
- A comprehensive, step-by-step guide to the most effective techniques, and methods for software testing.
- A perfect balance between theoretical concepts, which are covered rigorously as well as practical contexts thus allowing the readers to build a solid foundation in key methodologies, techniques, tips and tricks in the field of software testing.
- An innovative approach to explaining the process of software testing including techniques to test modern trends of software.
- Using numerous case studies of successful industry implementations, this book presents everything you need to know to successfully carry out software testing in a small to large infrastructure.
- Awesome bonus chapter to earn extra income as a freelance software tester, you will never find anywhere else.
What do we Cover in this eBook?
Chapter #1: Software Testing as a Career
- Career options for software testing professionals
- Selecting software testing as your career
- Getting a job in software testing
- Preparing a good software testing QA resume
- Preparing for software testing interview
- Switching from Manual to Automation testing career
- Switching to software testing from other fields
Chapter #2: Getting Started in Software Testing
- Practical testing process followed in most of the companies
- Introducing formal testing QA processes on a team
- Importance of domain knowledge
- How to write good test cases
- Using software testing templates
- Testing methodologies
- Tips to test banking applications
- Getting started with Agile Testing
Chapter #3: Testing Tips for Continuous Growth and Excel in Your Career
- How to be a good tester
- Qualities of a good test leader
- Creative thinking
- Starting automation testing on your project
- Software testing best practices and tips
- Top three testing certifications and application process
- How to progress in the field of software testing
- How to ask for promotion and salary increase
- The software tester’s guide to survive the economic downturn
Chapter #4: How to Manage Defects Like a Pro
- Defect life cycle
- Sample defect report
- Tips to write a good defect report
- Tips to find critical defects in an application
- Defect troubleshooting tips
Chapter #5: Web Testing Complete Guide
- How to test web application
- Website Cookie Testing
- Sample test cases for testing web applications
- Web application security testing techniques
Chapter #6: Test Team and Project Management
- Writing weekly status report
- Importance of Software Testing QA documentation
- How to build a successful QA team
- Tips for testing under tight deadlines
Bonus Chapter #7:
- Freelance testing opportunities for testers to earn extra income!
About the cost for this Incredible Software Testing Resource:
This eBook could easily sell for over $60. And we could easily pitch this for $35 or $40. That is already much cheaper than all other technical resources available for you today. In fact, your total investment for Software Testing Complete Career Package is only $29.95! $14.95 for a limited time only.
and with this little price you will get:
- 130+ pages of step by step instructions walk you through the entire software testing process
- Instant download so you can get started today
- Easier to use, easier to understand and nothing to install
- Huge discount on price as an introductory offer
Our Guarantee to you that this eBook will be a Great Investment:
You have literally nothing to lose. Grab your copy of Software Testing Career Package and start your journey to be a successful software tester. I’ve worked very hard to produce the very best introduction to Software Testing available (and hundreds of my customers agree).
Free Bonus Gift Included!
Bonus: A chapter with comprehensive resources for you to make extra money working from home as a freelance software tester. If you use this guide properly, this alone can make full time income for you!
Your one-time payment of $14.95 gets you instant access. Pick up your copy today!
(Secure Credit card payment)
(Secure PayPal or Credit Card payment)
(Note – Indian users, please pay using first credit card option as PayPal payment is not supported in India)
If you experience any difficulties or have concerns please feel free to contact us.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. We wish you all the best and success to expert software testing.
P.S. – Once you make the payment you will get an email with your instant downloadable 13o+ pages nicely formatted PDF eBook.
P.P.S. – Just think! You’ll never again have to worry about how to get a job, how to get started in software testing, or how to advance in your career!
P.P.P.S. – We won’t keep this promotional price for long time. So act now and get instance access to your copy now!
Click Here to Download (Purchase) Your Copy of Software Testing eBook NOW!
Choose Your Software Testing Package
© www.SoftwareTestingHelp.com – Helping the testers since 2006. All rights reserved. Privacy.