Learn & Master Software Testing Quickly from Experienced Professionals – Guaranteed!
The Best Software Testing Training You’ll Ever Get!
By SoftwareTestingHelp.com Team
Upcoming Batch Schedule:
Course name: Software Testing (Basics + Advanced) + Automation Basics
Course Start Date: Not scheduled. Check out our self-paced video courses
Course Duration: 5 Weeks, Monday to Wed batch, 3 days per week, ~2 hours per day. Total 30+ hours, Live training sessions and live project + access to all training videos and bonus material.
We are familiar with you all through SoftwareTestingHelp.com site. As you know, we always strive to give back the knowledge that we gain from our experiences to the testing fraternity. To extend the same philosophy, we are coming up with a more structured curriculum in the form of a Software testing course.
- Are you bored with info-dump courses and looking for practical real-time testing experience and training?
- Are you tired of searching for testing job openings, good resume assistance, and interview preparation?
- Are you struggling to learn and introduce new things in your first software testing job and want to stand out from your colleagues?
My friend, you’ve come to the right place — because we’ve got the answers to all your problems.
Introducing the Most Practical, Precise and Inexpensive Software Testing Training Course: Software Testing (Basics + Advanced) + Automation Basics
It is going to include everything there is to know for you to become a perfect Software Tester. This software testing QA training course is designed by working professionals in a way that, course it will progress from introducing you to the basics of software testing to advanced topics like Software configuration management, creating a test plan, test estimations etc. along with introduction and familiarity with Automation testing and tools like QTP and QC.
Who is this Course for?
This course is the perfect opportunity for all those who are looking for Software Testing (basics + advanced) training. If you are new to the IT field, want to increase your software testing knowledge, and want to pursue a career in Testing or if you want to make a career move from a different technology, this course is just for you.
In this course, we will teach you the most practical things required for you to get and survive a software testing job.
- If you are just a college pass-out, this is EXACTLY what you are looking for to open the doors for your dream career
- If you are an experienced professional from ANY other field but want to be in software testing, this course will help you make this switch smoother
- If you are an experienced testing professional, you will be amazed by the new things and advanced tactics you will learn to work efficiently and smartly in this field.
The Course Benefits:
- Syllabus: We came up with a unique list of topics that will help you gradually work your way into the testing world. It not only includes traditional testing methodologies but will give you a glimpse of the ways of testing that are coming up.
- Interactive: It is going to be completely interactive. Our aim is to make each class feel like a brainstorming session.
- Practice sessions: With each topic, we will give you assignments in a way that you will get to apply the theory you learned immediately.
- Communication improvement: We believe that a tester’s expertise should have a reach that is beyond technical knowledge. Through this software testing course, we want to train you on how to be an IT professional and not just a tester. Your verbal and written communication skills are going to be vastly improved through this course because we are going to interact on a regular basis.
- Resume Support and Interview preparation: We will review your resume and let you know how you can make it more effective. We will not just give you a list of interview questions, we will go over them with you and make you job-ready.
- Support: Our team is going to be available to you via email or the website for you to reach out to us
“As a novice to IT industry, I don’t think I am qualified enough to judge a 11 years IT veteran. 45 days of quality learning and fun filled sessions were great.” – Sridhar M.
“The explanation was clear and tailored for novices and experts. The instructor did not assume that we had any prior knowledge.” – Garima
“Great learning experience. All practical QA stuff which is most important to work. He is a great lecturer.” – Renuka K.
Check out More Testimonials on this page.
Software Testing (Basics + Advanced) + Automation Basics Class – Training Plan
Introduction to Testing:
- Introduction to Software Testing
- Objectives of Software Testing
- Types of Software Testing
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC):
- Introduction to SDLC
- SDLC Models and in detail discussion on each model
- Waterfall Model
- Prototype Model
- Agile Model
- How to choose which model is best suited for your project
Levels of Testing in details and who is responsible for each type testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- UAT Testing
Software Testing Methods Used in Industry
- White Box Testing
- Black Box Testing
An introduction or familiarization of various popular testing types
- Regression Testing
- Ad-hoc Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Sanity Testing
- Usability Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Installation Testing
- Non-Functional Testing
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
- Volume Testing
- Database Testing
- Functional testing vs. non-functional testing…etc.
Software Testing Life Cycle
Overview of the stages of STLC:
- Test planning
- Test design
- Test execution
Test Plan Walkthrough – Live Project document
Practical tips on how to identify the following items for the Test plan:
- Test strategy
- Effort Estimation
- Entry criteria
- Exit Criteria
- Defect Management process
Risk Management – Risk Identification, Risk impact analysis, and Risk Mitigation
Functional Specification document Walkthrough –Live Project
Test Templates creation and use
- Test scenario template
- Test case template
- Test plan
- Defect report
- Status report…etc
Test scenario creation – what are they, how to write them, why, when, etc.
Test Document Review – How to perform Peer reviews
Test case creation
Test case design techniques
- Boundary Value analysis
- Equivalence partitioning
- Error guessing
- Finding defects
- Logging defects
- Tracking and managing defects
- Defect life cycle
- Daily status reports
- Test metrics
User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- QA team’s role
- UAT plan
- UAT execution
- Go/no-go decisions
Test Management Tool
- What is a Test Management tool and why do we need them
- Introduction to Test Link
- Test Link Installation
- Test Project Creation
- Test Plan Creation
- Build Creation
- Test Suite Creation
- Test Case Creation in Test Suite
- Test Case Assigning to Test Plan
- Test Case Execution and marking as pass/fail
Note: We will provide all the steps to create a trial account so you can practice from your system.
Defect Management Tools – Mantis and Jira
- What is the Defect Management Tool and why do we need them
- Introduction to Mantis and Jira tools
- Installation of these tools
- Creating a Defect in Mantis and Jira
- Assigning to Defect
- Changing the Status of Defect
- Re-testing the Defect
- Closing / Re-opening the defect
- Certification guidance – Introduction to ISTQB CTFL, QAI’s CSTE & CAST certifications
- Resume guidance – how to create a resume, how to focus it towards skills etc.,
- Interview guidance
Enroll Now! Click to join our upcoming Live batch.
Why Enroll with SoftwareTestingHelp?
- Course trained by experienced working professionals who are passionate about software testing
- Instructor-led LIVE training sessions
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market
- Practical assignments at the end of every session
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
- Professional Resume preparation guidance session
- Interview guidance session
- Job placement assistance with job alerts until you get your first job
- Free eBooks and loads of software testing study material
- Video recordings available for revision training
- Assistance for selecting the best certification program based on your experience and educational background
- Assistance for passing the ISTQB certification with our premium ISTQB question bank
- Course completion certificate (on request)
- All-time support for your questions
- Lifetime enrollment – Pay a one-time fee and access video training sessions as many times as you want. (no need to worry about missing any session)
Bonus 1 – Our Premium Software Testing Career Package eBook valued $15, yours for free:
Every crucial aspect of software testing is covered in this eBook. It is a valuable reference source for new software testers, managers, and developers, alike. It has a lot of good information, which is unbelievably practical and easy to understand. You will get a 13o+ pages PDF with a systematic and simple way to understand software testing methodology along with a bonus chapter – Freelance testing opportunities for testers to earn extra income!
Bonus 2 – ISTQB Premium question bank and study material valued at more than $35, yours for free:
Our ISTQB study material will provide everything for you to prepare for this exam. The material is verified by certified ISTQB experts and many students who actually used this material for passing the exam with high scores.
Bonus 3 – Resume review and assistance to prepare a professional resume valued more than $50, yours for free
We will review your resume and help you to make it more effective and professional.
About the Instructor:
I’m having 16+ years of total industry experience. Out of this, 12+ years in Software testing field working on various complex projects. Currently working as a Test Manager in an MNC. I have gained a perfect blend of hands-on experience and 4+ years of training experience.
During this journey, I have taken 100+ batches and trained 1000+ students via different modes (Online, classroom). Worked with major IT leaders such as Mphasis, Accenture, Polaris, etc. in delivering high-quality training.
“I really enjoyed this online sessions on software testing and has gained so much. The training was very informative and resources were readily available, as well as an in-dept explanation on all the topics. For a beginner like me, that is huge, this has made me to gained a thorough understanding of the software testing. An excellent instructor with great communication skills.” – Iffat S.
“More than enough content was covered even with the limited time span. Instructor always started the session on time and spent the full time in instructing us.” – Krishna M.
Check out More Testimonials on this page.
FREE Demo Session:
Try a free demo session to see for yourself the quality of this software testing training course that is offered at an unbelievable price.
Why Only Limited Spots?
We will be letting limited people in on this batch. We want to make sure we are providing personal attention to each student in order to make you a perfect software tester.
Live training sessions will be conducted using GoToTraining online training software. You don’t need an account. We will send the invitation to join the live sessions.
Pricing and Payment Options:
=> Live + Videos
For Live sessions + Videos + Resume Review + Training Material + All Bonuses
US $250 Only US $149 or INR 15000 Only INR 8990/– (That’s more than 40% discount for limited spots only).
Important: If the system doesn’t accept your credit card or if you have any questions that have been unanswered, please email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit this FAQ page.
Option 1: Secured Credit Card (or Paypal) Payment:
Option 2: Paypal payment option (you can use Paypal account or your credit card as well)
Option 3: Manual Payment in INR currency:
Drop us an email to email@example.com for manual (direct bank transfer using net banking) payment options if you have an Indian bank account.
P.S. If you need this course, and are hesitating, just remember that those who hesitate, are lost. The law of nature is simple – Sow and you shall reap. You have to be prepared to sacrifice today, for even greater gain tomorrow. Like you, we even struggled from month to month. Now we are facing any on-the-job challenge confidently. I know from experience, that if I don’t make the sacrifice earlier, I never get ahead in life. If you want to get ahead in life, this is your moment. Don’t hesitate.
We know the importance of your money. Hence we are offering this course for a very affordable price compared to the institutes who are offering 4-5 days crash courses for more than $1500. For sure, we know our hands-on job oriented training from experienced professionals is better than those crash courses.
Providing quality training to you is our responsibility. We will use all our experience to make you an expert software tester.
Agree, Reserve my Seat Now!
Please feel free to contact us for any queries.
© SoftwareTestingHelp.com – Helping testers since 2006. All rights reserved.