Got a question? Read FAQs or email us at: Info@SoftwareTestingHelp.com
Since 2006, SoftwareTestingHelp's mission has never changed: Providing the BEST Practical and Precise, yet the most affordable, software testing training to ALL.
Visited and trusted by millions of software testers every month!
Selenium + JAVA Online Training Video Course
Learn & Master Selenium Automation Tool Quickly from the Experienced Professionals - Guaranteed!
Enroll for Selenium + Java Online Video Course and get instant access to all video recordings of a complete live course.
The best affordable Selenium Online Training VIDEO Course to learn and master Selenium + JAVA quickly from the scratch.
One of the Best Selenium Training video Course You'll Ever Get!
20+ Comprehensive Lectures and 30+ Hours of High Quality HD video Content!
The Most Practical, hands-on and Inexpensive Selenium + JAVA Online Training VIDEO Course.
This online video course is designed by working professionals in a way that the course will progress from introducing you to the basics of automation testing using Selenium to the most advanced topics.
We will also make sure to teach you JAVA basic and advanced techniques which will ease your Selenium learning process.
Why Enroll with SoftwareTestingHelp?
- Lifetime access to course videos
- Practical Selenium training with hands-on examples
- JAVA basic plus advanced training to ease your Selenium learning process
- Selenium training by experienced working professionals who are passionate about automation testing
- Video recordings of instructor led LIVE training sessions
- Course content designed by considering current Selenium requirements and the job market
- Practical assignments for more practice
- Live project work and examples
- Our premium ebook free as a part of bonus
- Course completion certificate (on request)
- All-time support for your questions
What you will learn?
- In depth Selenium tool learning and practical usage
- Best practices for writing automation scripts
- All materials PPT, daily notes, and video recordings
- How to create automation frameworks
- Two most used framework on selenium hybrid and keyword driven covered and code base shared for reuse
- Extra concepts like databases, real time case studies discussed in class to give audiences experience of a real time problems
- All the concepts would be taught via easy to understand, practical examples
How to enroll?
You can enroll for this video course by making payment on below page.
Click on below button for Instant Access to this Online Video Course.
Once enrolled successfully you will get all details to access these videos, course and bonus material.
FREE Demo Sessions:
Try a free demo sessions to see for yourself the quality of this Selenium WebDriver + JAVA training course that is offered at unbelievable price.
Course Overview Session:
Note - you will get access to all session notes and documents referred in the the live sessions.
**Note: Protected content below, accessible only after enrollment**
If you want to join our LIVE Selenium + JAVA batch see details here.
See course content below:
Note: Live project is included throughout the training.
Week 1 – Selenium IDE
- Need of Test Automation
- Why Open Source Test Automation
- Introduction to Various tools of Test Automation
- Introduction of Selenium
- Selenium Components
- First Record and Replay of Scenario in Selenium IDE
- Locators in Selenium
- Introduction of Selenese Command Types
- Selenium Action Commands
- Verification and Assertion Commands
- Store and StoreEval – Accessor Commands
- Selenese HTML
- Creation of Test Suite
- Debugging IDE Script
- Assignment on Selenium IDE
Week 2 – Java
- Introduction to Java
- Setting Development Environment - Eclipse
- Walk through of Java concepts
- Hello World!
- Introduction to Java Data Types
- Taking Input from End User
- Numerical Data Type and Numerical Operators
- Boolean Data Type and Operators
- Conditional Statements [IF], and Loop [While]
- Conditional Statement[SWITCH]
- Loop [FOR]
- String Data type and functions
- Command Line Parameters
Week 3 – Java
- Hash Tables/ Map Object
- Regular Expression
- File Handling
- Java OOPs Concept
- Concept of Classes and Objects in Java
- Concept of Packages in Java
- Exception Handling
- Debugging in Java
- General Java Programming tit-bits
Week 4 – WebDriver
- Overview of WebDriver
- Introduction to browser specific drivers
- Setup WebDriver package on system for eclipse
- Set up firebug for Firefox
- Exporting pre-recorded test scenario in IDE to WebDriver, and executing it.
- Revisiting locators of Selenium
- Automating different HTML Elements text fields, buttons, links, check box, drop-down etc
- Verifications and Assertions
- Desired Capabilities and IE
- Handling Web Table
- SwtichTo Command -Handling Frames, Popup Windows.
- Concept of Synchronization
- Brief about Ajax and how to handle Ajax with WebDriver
- Concept of Parameterization
- JDBC –Introduction
- Components of JDBC
- Set JDBC with MYSQL Connector for Java Project
- JDBC with MySQL
- Introduction to Page Object Model
- Usage of Page Object Model for DemoSite
- Introduction of Selenium Grid
- Usage of Selenium Grid, executing same test on different browsers
- What is Test Automation Frameworks
- Different Types of Frameworks, overview
- Available Test Automation Frameworks on Selenium
- Creating Test using TestNg
- TestNg Annotations
- Explanation of TestNg XML
- Execution of TestNg Tests
- Explanation of Testng Folder, and various result files
- Advance Test Ng -
- Parameterize TestNg Test – Data Provider
- Capturing screen shots
- Custom reporter
- Introduction to various Java APIs – Log4J, Apache POI, XML Beans.
- Quick Snapshot- Create Logs
- Quick Snapshot- Read and Write to Excel Files
- Quick Snapshot on – Java Reflection
- Demo of Hybrid framework for Selenium
- Demo of Keyword Driven Framework for Selenium
- Refresh the concepts on selenium
- Best Practices in Test Automation
- Real time challenges faced in automation.
- Sample Interview questions and the answers
- Resume Guidance
If you want instant access to all course videos please subscribe below by making one time payment.
We will be available via email support at all times.
Fees: for instant Access to All Course Videos
=> All Training Videos + Course Material + All Bonuses
US $200 Only US $99.00 or INR 12,000 Only INR 5990/- (That's 50% discount for limited period).
Note - After successful payment, we will send you details to access the course videos and bonus material.
Payment Options: Selenium WebDriver + Java Course Videos
Option 1) Secured Credit Card Payment:
Option 2) Paypal or Credit Card Payment:
If you don't have Paypal account you can still make credit card payment using this payment option.
Option 3) Manual Payment in INR:
Drop us an email to email@example.com for manual (direct bank transfer using net banking or cash deposit in INR) payment options
Please feel free to contact us for any queries.
© www.SoftwareTestingHelp.com - Helping testers since 2006. All rights reserved.